2009-04-03

Twitter Is Stupid ... To Me


Unknowingly to me, a new phenomenon has been born in the social networking world that is only known as Twitter. Twitter derives from the word twit, which means foolish or annoying person, and based on what I heard about this site, the name fits perfectly. Do people honestly have nothing better to do than to twit each other messages on what they are doing at that exact moment.


E-D-ot: woke up and I'm washing my face 8:35am
E-D-ot: finished washing my face, now brushing my teeth 8:39am
E-D-ot: brushed my teeth too hard and now my gums hurt :( 8:47am
E-D-ot: my stomach hurts so much 9:41am
E-D-ot: going to the toilet for a while, be back soon 9:42am


That's basically what it is and I cannot overstand that shit. Who gives a damn about your life like that. Definitely not me. If you HAVE a life, then you wouldn't WASTE your life doing this shit. I'm just saying.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, didn't know thats what twitter's about... Now i won't even check it out... Such Bull...

    ReplyDelete