2009-03-30

Dirty Minds Part I



Don't lie guys. You know what you thought that first drawing was. Punani. Pie. Coochie. The fish. Pum pum. The Bush. Flower. Kitty. Ill Na-Na. Whatever nickname you want to label it as, I could go on forever ... honestly. It did look like it was a woman pum pum to me for real. (Ahh takes me back to the drawings I used to draw when I was 13 years old and didn't know nothing. Such a stupid child I was.) I really wonder if this guy can draw anything that is NOT sexually explicit-looking that turns out to be something else? Woman with legs open turn into a bird dropping a worm. Woman getting back shots turns out to be man on a horse. You coming on this site expecting a gossip page and being proven to be really stupid. See it all works.

No comments:

Post a Comment