2009-03-30

Single Ladies (Asians remix)

Me find this sooooo funny. Almost better than the original song. Ahh .. Asian girls.
I'm really not going to rude comment on this like how come two of them can speak English and the other two you need sub-titles. Or how come when they sing, their lips do not match up to the words they are saying. Or how the one of the left looks like she was handicapped throughout the whole thing with her "dancing". Here are some of my favorite lines in this remix.

"If you like it then you shoulda got an A on it
If you like it then you shoulda got an A on it
An A- aint the same as an A is it
If you like it then you shoulda got an A on it
"

"At the restaurant I’ll taste your sauce
And you can slurp my sushi.
I like it raw, So bring it on,
And me love you long time."

No comments:

Post a Comment