2009-03-31

Scarlet Takes A Tumble



By now most people probably have seen this already on the internet. This thing spread like wildfire, just like that 2 Girls and a Cup crap. No pun intended. So what's the point in me putting this up? Obviously to give my damn opinion on it. As those white girls say ..Duh! This Humpty Dumpty looking chick, gets up on the table and "tries" to dance or whatever she was trying to do and fell on her fat ass. I honestly felt sorry for the floor when she fell, because that floor had to take on all that weight. I mean she so fat, she could break her family tree. She so fat, the shadow of her ass weighs 100 pounds. She so fat, her graduation picture was an aerial photo. I could go on but I'm going to stop because I can't waste any more time on Humpty Dumpty. Had a great fall indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment