2009-03-23

Teacher Makes 5 Year Old Eat From Garbage



When parents leave their children in the care of schools and daycare, they expect those adults to take care of their child properly. Meaning, they expect those adults to be the parents of these children when they are in school. I'm pretty sure no parent, in their right frame of mind, will or should approve of this story. The fact that in the story, some of the parents are trying to defend this woman and claim she is a beautiful person and this and that. Who the hell cares. She made a child, a 5 year old child, eat food out of the garbage. We all have this preconceived notion that garbage is where we throw away bad food, used napkins etc. How in the bloody hell could you say she is a nice person if she made a 5 year old child eat food from a thing like that? I'm fortunate .. or maybe unfortunate .. depends on how you look at it .. to not have children right now but I would be outraged if this happened to my child. And, I think I am even more outraged that most of the parents in this video clip is not as outraged as I am about this. If you cannot trust teachers to take care of your kids and treat them properly while they are at school, who the hell could you really trust with your children. Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. Some crazy shit man.....I would be more than outraged!!!! Believe that!!

    ReplyDelete